Amalina Aziz Story
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
#6
Saturday, December 22, 2012 @ 11:10 PM | 0 Comment [s]

BEST FRIEND. They been there when I cry, when I get heart broken,when I laugh, whenever been through a rough times, when I'm mad, when I'm happy, when I'm jealous, when I'm crazy, when I'm down, when I'm sad, when I'm pretty, when i'm ugly....basically they been through everything with me and them girls that i can call My best friend. ♥


From now, I don't want to add up my best friend.
Amalia. Farahen. Hidayah. Razznie. 
Okay. Enough. I love them. So much.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Writter

Photobucket

Asslammualaikum and Hello there . welcome to my TinyMiny blog :) I hope you'll read my Entry with Fun :D
Hate me ? Please go and kill yourself .

people

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Peeps That I love
1. My family
2. Sahabat
3. My Monster


Favorite quotes
#Don't wait a perfect moment , Take the moment and make it perfect
#Everyone have their beautiful in their on way .
#Life must go on ,

]]>