Amalina Aziz Story
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
#7
Saturday, January 5, 2013 @ 2:12 AM | 0 Comment [s]

#15factsaboutme

Female
Malay
Islam
162 cm
43 kg
Brown skin
Love black, purple, red
eat eat eat eat
Talkative
Weird girl
Sing as hobby
Addicted to ukulele, but not really good in playing
Love her family so much, family first
Taken with someone
Love her best friends




Older Post | Newer Post
The Writter

Photobucket

Asslammualaikum and Hello there . welcome to my TinyMiny blog :) I hope you'll read my Entry with Fun :D
Hate me ? Please go and kill yourself .

people

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Peeps That I love
1. My family
2. Sahabat
3. My Monster


Favorite quotes
#Don't wait a perfect moment , Take the moment and make it perfect
#Everyone have their beautiful in their on way .
#Life must go on ,

]]>